Saturday 15 August 2015

Paintball in Me =)

I started playing paintball about 5 years ago, mainly just for leisure. 

Each of us started playing paintball from different aspects, some played in sub-urban scenarios, woodsball and rec-ball type of scenarios, in friendly skirmishes. As we grew into liking game, we somehow met up and played several woodsball & speedball game together.

Two of us joined the speedball game with another team, for experience sake to know more what is speedball. We both found out more about the game and gotten the interest into challenging self to accomplish the drills and more.

We started of by asking friends that are interested in the game and would love to grow and excel in the team together. Some were suggesting that we should wait a while before forming the team. One of us, suddenly just said "Let's make this team happen! , Lets do it!"
This team was founded & formed in December 2010. We called ourselves Team B.I.N.G.O.



What B.I.N.G.O  is also known as Being Insane Never Goes Offz. This also means that all our team mates are somewhat kooky, random, unpredictable and always wanting to have fun. 
We participated in our very first tournament in January 2011 in Division 4. Knowing that our team was formed about a month before the first tournament, we had about five (5) training sessions in a total of about 20 hours of training. The training consists of slide, dive, snap-shooting and basics knowledge of bunker names. 

From our first tournament, we the experiences we made together as a team, we had created a friendship-family bond with each other. We trained and played together, however, every team has its up and downs; we still keep it strong. 





Team Bingo had retired. As most of us has already went separate ways; into a different teams, because of work & life. Some of us has retired from paintball, but the bond of friendship throughout this journey had maintained strong. We constantly have outings, gathering and such. 


That's a little history of what happened to the team. Right now there are a few of them whom are still actively playing paintball in tournaments, in several different divisions and we all support them through. 

I have kinda stopped playing paintball on a regular basis, partially because of no team to train with and also the time constraints due to my work. Every now and then I/we will pop by to the field to let our trigger happy fingers loose. 

Selfie before the game
Wonders how the paintball field looks like?  Take a look at the photo below.


Field

Happy run
Look at how happy he is while doing warm ups. We all enjoy being out in the sun, and getting ready to shoot some balls. Before playing any sport, it's always good to warm up first before playing. By warming up, you would be able to avoid unnecessary injury, muscle pulls and etc.

As usual, there will be more guys playing this sport...however there are girls that plays this sport too. Like me!! xD 

Before gearing up, looking clean & fresh
Yea ya... the photo seems somewhat not in action. Here's some in action & candid shot. 


Girls in action!
Guys in action! 


Paintball is a fantastic sport to play with friends & colleagues. It's a great way for team building, bonding and lots of fun. From all of the fun, it's a workout too. Make sure to hydrate yourself while playing paintball and after the games. 


There's an international tournament "Paintball World Cup" coming up soon in the next few months. 
It's on 29th October to 1st November 2015 that will be held in Langkawi. There will be teams from Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, Sweden, Germany, France, UAE, UK, Belgium, Canada, Mexico, Iran and many more. 



Plan your trip to visit Langkawi. Witness the awesome event & meet new people from all over the world. 

I'm planning a trip there myself to support the teams and to meet up friends from all over the globe; also to meet new players. I'm all psyched up!! 

For more information on Paintball World Cup, visit their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/paintballworldcupasia  


Back to me =)   Where do I normally play paintball? I/we usually play in Werd Training Facilities that is located in Puchong. Why I play there? That's considered my home field because the people there are friendly and helpful. Besides that, I conduct circuit trainings to enhance paintball players in their fitness levels. To know more. contact me ;) 

Once a Paintballer, Always a Paintballer !! ;D

Address: 
Werdna Hol Sportz (can be found in Google maps)
Jalan Pinggiran Bukit Puchong 2, 
Bandar Bukit Puchong, 47100 Puchong 
Contact: 1-700-80-9373 (for information & Reservations) 

Location shifted. Kindly look in Facebook for location update


Follow me on:
Instagram: xryss.fitness
Email: xryss.fitness@gmail.com
PIC: Christine

Stay Tuned~


33 comments:

  1. I always wanna try playing paintball. But too chicken for it. Scared of the pallet. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAINball.. so much pain. hehe.. glad to see you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be pain-free if you don't get shot ;)

      Delete
  3. Never tried, but always see pictures or hear scary stories about how painful when you get shot. Guess I am too afraid of that haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I can try it at least once in my life! Looks damn interesting and I should drag my bf to go with me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really fun, believe it or not I've never played paintball before, hope to try one day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried playing paintball before, heard that it is very painful! And I never knew that there is a paintball world cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried playing paintball before, heard that it is very painful! And I never knew that there is a paintball world cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun...but i was so heavily bruised from one session..i call in PAINball. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. huhuhu... so sporty girl! I would never play paintball. Don't think I wanna try that. ngehihihihi...
    http://www.princesscindyrina.com/2014/11/busan-climb-up-geumjeongsan-fotress-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am amazed with your love to paintball : )
    I have tried once and I stop just that 1 time because of the blue blacksss on my body and the painsss after that : (
    I agree with Missy Missy, I will call it painball too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a way... when people ask me if it's painful after getting shot, I will tell them that you are playing the game of Pain-T-Ball.

      Playing will all new players, the chances of getting a lot of bruises is normal. You have to try to play with some season/regular players; they will know how not to over-shoot you and such.

      Delete
  11. I love paintball~~~
    I'm the one always become the target T.T
    But I still ♡ it so much♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna play paintball.. Looks so fun!~

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHH! always wanted to try out paintball, but never had the chance to yet cause I'm too chicken to try. haha. did it hurt when you get hit by paint balls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. after getting hit by paintball... yes it does hurt.
      I will brief you all what to bring and wear when you want to play paintball ya.
      There's ways to avoid big bruises.

      Delete
  14. indeed fun and healthy, have wanted to try this but nobody wants to accompany me. Maybe I should join you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure sure!! come join me one day =D
      Usually we play on a Sunday.

      Delete
  15. Never try paintball before, but it seems like an interesting outdoor game from your post, maybe will give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never done this before as it seems painful... but it really looks like fun and pretty interesting.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. i miss paintball already! I played 1 time before and never play it again. It was really fun and exciting sports <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have always wanted to paintball but too chicken and nobody to do it with! after my friends told me it can be painful ....never mind...:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks like so much fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Commenting on a blog is an art. Good comments create relations. You’re doing great work. Keep it up

    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  21. Standard MS Office Learning Learn Standard MS Office, In this course

    you will learn about MS Office Word, MS Office Excel, MS Office

    Powerpoint,MS Office Access and will know the uses of other Microsoft

    Office Applications
    office setup
    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  22. Go to Office Setup website www.office.com/setup. Sign In to your
    Microsoft Account Or Create a new Account. Enter your Product key
    office.com/setup
    officeoffice

    ReplyDelete
  23. We give www.norton.com/setup powerful and for the duration of the day, reliably strengthen for clients. They can discover best answer for fixing issues, establishment issues, un-establishment issues, checking and hanging issues.http://us-nortonnorton.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. https://fitnessbfdeals.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. https://fitnessbfdeals.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic blog i have never ever read this type of amazing information.
    tony soprano leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site. Usmle Step 3

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. Purple Joker Jacket

    ReplyDelete