Tuesday 23 June 2015

My Activities~

It's been quite a while since I last posted anything on the blog. My apologies for that. For a frequent update of things, kindly follow me on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xryss-Fitness/910343092309776?fref=ts
Instagram: https://instagram.com/xryss.fitness (xryss.fitness)

Well, this is a part of what I've been doing this month. These stunts may look simple enough for anyone to do (perhaps it is...especially for guys).

Always REMEMBER, Safety First.


This first video is a compilation of all the front flips I did within two different days back to back. The first location would be a Jumpstreet, PJ and the other one in EnerZ, USJ.

Here's my experience when attempting and doing the front flip. Honestly, I fell flat on my face dozen of times before I even managed to get the rotation. The amount of hesitation for me to even merely roll or jump into the foam pit is like "aaarrggh~" Lol. After getting the hang out jumping off the trampoline into the foam pit, it's in a way not that difficult. Phew~

So when I start to think that it could be easy, there are still a lot to learn and adjust before I can land for my front flip. Technically, I can't land on my feet yet. Still in the process trying to figure out the exact rotation. Current progress; can flip into the foam pit, occasionally over-rotate or under-rotate. Next is, I need to obtain more height for more air time ;)



This video is mainly on back flips. I had never tried jumping backwards into anything before. Perhaps trip and fall... but this is so totally different. hahahaha.

The first few times, I tried with a Jump Referee as a spotter just in-case I didn't jump over completely. After a few tries, I think it shouldn't be that hard and just do it.
In the first two jumps, it was merely to test if I would be able to land on my feet. Well I did it!!

After being able to sort of land on my feet, here comes the black mat on top of the foam pit. Now I have to land on my feet and stand up after the flip.
First clip, oh yea!...I landed on the mat with an awful balance.
Second clip, I landed and after I actually look like I'm surfing in the sea. Imagine the black mat as my surf board....hahaha...I look so cool xD
Third clip, Yay!! I landed and I stood up, can pose a bit (like a second) before falling backwards into the foam pit =D

Xryss Fitness's note:
As a Personal Trainer myself, these are the things that I'm learning and will accomplish it.
We, trainers have our own specialities when training people. And it's our passion to assist people to achieve their fitness goals. We ain't "Gods" that know everything. We are always learning, ways to improve ourselves and have the knowledge to assist you.


That's all for now. Stay tuned~

Follow me on:
Facebook: Xryss Fitness
Instagram: xryss.fitness
Email: xryss.fitness@gmail.com



2 comments: